Relocating to Spain
Moving abroad is a life changing decision with a new lifestyle and culture to embrace you need to make sure that you get as organized and prepared as you possibly can.
We have put a helpful guide below that shows some of the things that you will need to look into and action before relocating.
A few helpful hints when relocating to Spain:
- Request official copies of personal documents for your whole family from birth certificates to employments records you will need it all and it will be much easier to get information while you are still in the UK.
- Investigate the best insurance for your destination, limits can vary dramatically throughout the world.
- Make sure you know your new country’s laws, rules and regulations, it’s a good idea to contact the appropriate consulate or embassy to ensure that you get all the relevant and up to date information on the current laws, rules and regulations.
- Be prepared and complete your applications for passports, permits and visas as soon as possible as these can take a while to come through.
- If you are on any prescription drugs make sure you take a copy of your medical file and get additional quantities so that you have enough to last while you settle in.
- Get a quote from Premier International Movers, it could take over 4 weeks for your goods to arrive so it’s good to plan ahead when booking your shipment in.